OPEN SOUND INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES ("PROMOTION")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND IS GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE PROMOTION IS OPEN TO ONLY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON D.C. (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF MA, MI, AND VA) WHO ARE TOBACCO CONSUMERS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND HAVE A VALID PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ("PID") AND PASSWORD PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ACQUIRE A PID. (To obtain a free PID, see Rule #4 below.) PROMOTION VOID IN MA, MI, VA, PUERTO RICO AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families [spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses] and those living in their same households) of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company ("Sponsor"), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and Web masters/suppliers are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Promotion subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The Promotion consists of an Instant Win Game and a Sweepstakes. For each Week, Sponsor will provide a new sound collection, consisting of noises found in various everyday environments, such as the clanking of silverware or the screech of an outbound train. Entrants will be able to mix these sounds, adding them to drum and bass tracks to create a unique piece of music (each an "Entry"). Entries will not be judged. For each Entry submission, entrant will receive one (1) chance to win an Instant Win Prize and one (1) entry into the corresponding Weekly Drawing (as defined in Rule #5) for a chance to win a Grand Prize. The Instant Win Prize winners shall be determined through the Instant Win Game and Grand Prize winners shall be determined through Weekly Drawings. By agreeing to abide by the Official Rules and submitting a Play (defined below) in the Instant Win Game, you are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. See Rule #4 below for details.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time ("ET") on July 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on October 2, 2017 ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period is divided into twelve (12) weekly entry periods (each a "Week") as defined below. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Promotion.
|WEEK||START DATE/TIME||END DATE/TIME||DRAWING DATE|
|1||07/10/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||07/17/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||07/18/17|
|2||07/17/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||07/24/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||07/25/17|
|3||07/24/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||07/31/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||08/01/17|
|4||07/31/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||08/07/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||08/08/17|
|5||08/07/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||08/14/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||08/15/17|
|6||08/14/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||08/21/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||08/22/17|
|7||08/21/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||08/28/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||08/29/17|
|8||08/28/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||09/04/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||09/05/17|
|9||09/04/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||09/11/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||09/12/17|
|10||09/11/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||09/18/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||09/19/17|
|11||09/18/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||09/25/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||09/26/17|
|12||09/25/17, 12:00:00 p.m. ET||10/02/17, 11:59:59 a.m. ET||10/03/17|
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: In order to participate, you must have a PID (as described in Rule #1). If you do not have a PID, see "How to obtain a Free PID and update your PID contact information" below. Upon obtaining a PID, visit www.camel.com ("Website") during the Promotion Period and look for the Promotion link. Click on the indicated Promotion link and follow the online instructions to create and submit an Entry (defined in Rule #2) for a chance to win an Instant Win Prize (a "Play"). For each Play, you will be required to create "unique music" using the online tools. All entrants must have a valid email address.
During each Week, randomly selected times will be chosen, and the first entrant who completes a Play in accordance with the online instructions (whose Play is properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer) on or immediately after a randomly selected time will win the indicated Instant Win Prize (subject to verification). If your screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner of the Instant Win Prize indicated (subject to verification). If your screen does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner of an Instant Win Prize. See Rule #6 for the quantity of Instant Win Prizes seeded per Week. For each Play, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing for a chance to win a Grand Prize corresponding to the Week in which your Play was submitted. See Rule #5 for random drawing details.
All Plays must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Play per person/PID per day. A "day" is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 p.m. ET (noon) and 11:59:59 a.m. ET of the next calendar day. Plays generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to submit more than one (1) Play per day by using multiple/different PIDs or any other methods will void all of that person's Plays (and corresponding entries into the random drawing). If a person fails to execute a Play on a given day for any reason, such person forfeits the Play for that day. An entrant’s Play for one day cannot be saved or combined with such entrant’s Play for any other day; each day’s Play by an entrant is a separate and independent event.
How to obtain a Free PID and update your PID contact information: A valid PID issued by Sponsor and password will be required to participate in the Promotion. A PID and password can be obtained for free at the Website by registering as a new user. No responsibility is assumed for failure to contact an entrant due to that entrant’s failure to maintain or update his/her contact information. Contact information may be updated (subject to certain conditions imposed by Sponsor) by following the online instructions on the Website. Each entrant is responsible for the security of his/her PID and password. Each entrant should take precautions to keep his/her PID and password private to prevent unauthorized use. Sponsor will not be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences you may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of a PID and password. Entrants must use only one (1) PID and password and must only use the PID and password assigned to entrant by Sponsor. Should any entrant attempt to use more than one PID and/or password, or a PID and/or password that was not assigned to entrant, that entrant and their Plays may be disqualified.
5. SWEEPSTAKES - RANDOM DRAWINGS: Two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected for each Week in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date stated in Rule #3 from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Week (each a "Weekly Drawing"). Entries will not carry forward to subsequent Weekly Drawings. All Weekly Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of all prizes is $2,087,925.00.
Sweepstakes Prizes – Awarded via random drawings.
Grand Prizes (24 total, 2 per Week): Each Grand Prize winner will receive his/her choice of one (1) of the following Grand Prizes.
Grand Prize Choice A: Sonos premium Wi-Fi enabled home speaker system, with professional installation; and $3,500.00 awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner, which may be used to build a personal sound lounge. Personal sound lounge design and execution is at the sole discretion, and responsibility of the winner. ARV: $6,150.00.
Grand Prize Choice B: Event tickets awarded in the form of four (4) $250.00 Stub Hub gift cards and $5,150.00 awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner which may be used towards transportation and accommodations to such events. Transportation/accommodations not included and are solely the responsibility of the winner. ARV: $6,150.00.
Grand Prize Choice C: One (1) Professional Grade Technics Turntable; Vinyl accessories consisting of one (1) Bronze Cartridge, one (1) Phono Preamp, one (1) pair of Hifiman HE400S Full-Size DJ Headphones, one (1) Clear Audio Cleaning Fluid, and two (2) Clear Audio Cleaning Brushes; a one (1) year Vinyl Me, Please Membership (subject to membership terms and conditions); and $2,865.00 awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner. ARV: $6,150.00.
Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Plays received per Week. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per PID/person/household/address. An Instant Win Prize winner is eligible to win a Grand Prize.
Instant Win Prizes – Awarded via the Instant Win Game: Prizes are listed as follows: Instant Win Prize quantity / Instant Win Prize description / ARV of each prize. Instant Win Prizes will be randomly awarded at a rate of a minimum of 2,685 per Week. Note: Where applicable, winners do not have choice of color of Instant Win Prizes.
3,333 / Reference on-ear II headphones. / ARV: $200.00.
1,000 / Sony soundbar home speaker. / ARV: $98.00.
2,500 / The Flight Delay by GREG LUTZKA Backpack / ARV: $85.00.
3,500 / JBL Clip2 waterproof Bluetooth wireless speaker. / ARV: $60.00.
3,000 / Mogees Play smart sensor. / ARV: $50.00.
1,500 / Divoom Timebox smart portable Bluetooth LED speaker. $50.00.
3,000 / Jensen 3-speed stereo turntable with built in speakers. / ARV: $44.00.
3,000 / Utility Kit Flight Delay (utility pack). / ARV: $40.00.
3,000 / iHome iBT68 color changing wireless Bluetooth speaker. / ARV: $30.00.
3,000 / FiiO portable headphone amp. / ARV: $28.00.
2,409 / GOgroove BlueSYNC rechargeable Bluetooth speaker. / ARV: $25.00.
3,000 / Spriak DJ light. / ARV: $14.00.
Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on whether or not your eligible Play for that day corresponds to a randomly preselected winning time during the corresponding Week. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per PID/person/household/address per Week. Unclaimed Instant Win Prizes will not be awarded. A Grand Prize winner is eligible to win an Instant Win Prize.
Applicable to all Sweepstakes and Instant Win Prizes: Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Any difference between the actual value of the prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. Total ARV of all prizes offered is up to $2,087,925.00.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in the Promotion, (a) entrants agree that R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Promotion Parties") are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by entrants from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or his/her participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity; and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor's authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners are subject to age verification and confirmation that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth in Rule #1. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if a prize-winning message or any other aspect of the Promotion should so indicate, unless and until the entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Play has been verified. Screen shots or other evidence of winning will not be accepted in lieu of the validation process. Grand Prizes and Instant Win Prizes will be shipped to winners within 4-6 weeks of winner verification.
Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. If a Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, or if documents are not returned in a timely manner, or if any Grand Prize notification or Grand Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Forfeited Grand Prizes will be awarded by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Sweepstakes entries from the applicable Week. There will be no more than three (3) alternate drawings, after which the applicable Grand Prize will remain unawarded.
If an Instant Win Prize is returned as nondeliverable or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Instant Win Prize will be forfeited.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Reporting and payment of federal, state and local income and other taxes on the prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each winner. Grand Prize winners will each receive an IRS Form 1099 in the amount of the Grand Prize ARV at the appropriate time. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Sponsor, its agencies, Web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, or non-delivered Plays or e-mails, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Plays or other information or the failure to capture or the loss of any such information. Sponsor, its agencies, Web masters/suppliers, vendors and contractors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor, its agencies, and Web masters/suppliers are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading or copying materials from or use of the Website. If, for any reason, Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Promotion and randomly determine winners from eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule #6, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. Inclusion in such drawing shall be entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under the circumstances. If a drawing is required, it will be conducted by the administrator of the Promotion who is independent from Sponsor and whose decisions shall be final. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule #6. All potentially winning Plays are subject to verification at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of an identity dispute, the eligible person to whom the PID was issued by the Sponsor will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Liability for defective Plays is limited to another Play during the Promotion Period, if possible.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, WEB MASTERS/SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION INTERNET SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Any Promotion materials including, without limitation, the offer, the Abbreviated Rules, these Official Rules, advertising and promotional materials and announcement of winners containing production, printing or typographical errors or obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels are automatically void; and the liability of Sponsor, if any, is limited to the replacement of such materials, and recipient, by participating, releases Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, the Promotion’s administrator and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all losses, claims or damages that may result therefrom. Any inconsistencies between any advertising or other promotional announcements or any Abbreviated Rules and these Official Rules shall be resolved in favor of these Official Rules.
9. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any and all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply North Carolina law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN SPONSOR’S PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
10. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: The Promotion Official Rules and the Promotion are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A., without giving effect to any conflict of laws or choice of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Rule #9 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of North Carolina, in the City of Winston-Salem.
11. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of prize winners, mail your name and address on a first-class, self-addressed stamped envelope to: Open Sound Instant Win and Sweepstakes Winners List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 924-742, Minneapolis, MN 55402 for receipt by November 4, 2017. Do not send any other correspondence to this address. Winners Lists will be mailed after all winners have been determined and verified.
SPONSOR: R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, 401 N. Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
The events and trademarks identifying the prizes are the property of their owners who are neither sponsors of nor affiliated with this promotion. Actual appearance and features of prizes may vary from those depicted.